Advise CEOs and units on setting and improvement of performance standards that are appropriate and relevant to the UDSM;
- Coordinate internal and external evaluation of UDSM and its programmes;
- Establish and review UDSM QA policy and operational manual;
- Link with external actors, in particular with professional and regulatory bodies, employers, students, community and alumni to raise the profile of the UDSM;
- Ensure existence and implementation of an acceptable & robust system of Examinations;
- Coordinate and manage Students’ Evaluation of the staff and programmes;
- Coordinate strategies for Tracer Studies and staff training on QA areas established after conducting a needs survey;
- Analyse QA reports and advice UDSM CEOs/units.